Enter below and you could win a hand-made
carving knife set valued at R2000!
— This Competition closed at 12h00, 13 June 2014 —
Terms And Conditions
- By entering into the “Father’s Day Competition”, entrants agree to the rules set out below.
- This competition is open to all South African residents, with the exception of the following people: 2.1 directors, members, partners, promotional and advertising agents, merchandisers, employees or consultants of Culinary Equipment Company (Pty) Limited, as well as organisers of the Competition. 2.2 spouse, life partner, parent, child, brother, sister, business partner or associate of any of the persons specified in 2.1 above; and 2.4. persons under the age of 18 years.
- How to enter: a.Fill in the form on the Father’s Day Competition app on Facebook or on the Love2Cook website with your Name, Surname, email address, and contact number and answer a short survey question.
- There will be 1 winner selected. Entrants stand a chance to win a Valgobbia carving knife set from Culinary Equipment Company.
- The competition runs from 6 June 2014 until 12h00, 13 June 2014. No entries received after 12h00 13 June 2014 will be considered.
- The winner will be chosen by random draw and the winner will be notified telephonically before being announced on various media platforms.
- The Winner will be announced on www.love2cook.co.za and www.facebook.com/Love2cookSA on/after 13 June 2014.
- The Winner will be required (at no fee) to be identified and have their photographs published in print media, or to appear on radio and/or television. However the winner shall at all times be entitled to decline the above request. All publicity and other materials will be the sole property of Culinary Equipment Company.
- All valid submitted entries will be eligible to win the prize.
- At the time that a Prize Winner is identified, the Prize Winner will receive a telephone call from a representative of Culinary Equipment Company at which point he/she may be required to provide his/her ID and/or driver’s license to the Culinary Equipment Company representative. At the time of the telephone call, the potential Prize Winner may also be required to answer several questions regarding his/her eligibility. The potential Prize Winner may not be an actual winner until his/her submission is validated and his/her documents are completed and submitted to Culinary Equipment Company.
- If a potential Prize Winner does not meet the eligibility requirements, the prize will be forfeited and a runner up finalist will be deemed the Prize Winner, subject to the terms and conditions herein.
- If Culinary Equipment Company, the organisers of the competition and the Promoters are unable to reach the potential Prize Winner within 48 hours of their name being confirmed, for whatsoever reason, including incorrect telephone numbers or inoperative telephone numbers, such Winner will be disqualified and the runner-up will be awarded the win.
- The judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize is not transferable and No substitution or cash redemption of prizes is permitted however, the organisers of the competition reserve the right to substitute the prize with one of comparable value if required.
- The Prize Winner will need to produce valid identification.
- The Prize Winner may be required to complete and submit an information disclosure agreement to enable Culinary Equipment Company to ensure compliance with these rules. Should the Winner be found not to have complied with these rules, he/she will automatically be disqualified and the prize will be forfeited. The winner may also be required to sign acceptance of prizes and indemnity documents.
- By entering this competition you authorise Culinary Equipment Company and the promoter, to collect, store and use (not share) personal information of entrants for communication or statistical purposes. You are entitled to decline any marketing communication by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Culinary Equipment Company, its promotional and advertising agents, merchandisers and organisers shall not be responsible for any subsequent decline of acceptance of prizes for any reason.
- For further information or enquiries please email our consumer services at email@example.com or call us on – 011 701 2200