COOKING TIME: 15 minutes
• 2 plum tomatoes, deserved and cut into small dice
• 1 medium onion, finely diced
• 9 eggs, beaten
• Salt and pepper
• Chopped fresh coriander
• Toast of your choice
1. Heat up a suitable pan for scrambled eggs and add a small amount of oil.
2. Sauté the onions until translucent and just beginning to colour before adding the tomatoes.
3. Season with salt and pepper and cook the tomatoes and onion until the excess moisture has evaporated.
4. Turn down the heat and add the beaten eggs, allow most of the egg to set before scrambling.
5. Serve the eggs on toast, garnish with chopped coriander and a good dousing of Yellow Scotch Bonnet Amazon sauce.